Fingerling Potato Appetizer Bites
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (for egg-free use Spectrum Organic Light Canola Mayo or Organic Vegenaise)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 scallions, finely chopped (plus more for garnish)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4–1⁄2 teaspoon Sriracha hot sauce (adjust to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet. Bake for 25–30 minutes until they give slightly when pressed. Let cool.
- Mix together the mayonnaise of choice, lemon juice, scallions, sea salt, and Sriracha. Slice each potato in half lengthwise. Spoon 1⁄2 teaspoon of the mayonnaise mixture onto the tops of each half. Place the potatoes back onto the baking sheet.
- Set oven broiler to high. Broil the potatoes for 3-4 minutes, until the tops are slightly browned and beginning to bubble. Watch closely so they do not burn. Serve topped with additional chopped scallions.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.