Guacamole Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard boiled eggs, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 3 tablespoons dairy-free plain yogurt, such as So Delicious
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 /8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 /8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Carefully scoop out the yolks of the eggs and place them in a medium bowl.
- Mash with a fork.
- Add the avocado, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic powder, chili powder, sea salt, and pepper.
- Mix well to combine.
- Fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture and place on a serving plate.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.