Edamame Black Rice Pasta
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 2 cups green tea, brewed
- 1 pound gluten-free pasta
- ¼ cup black rice
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- Rinse frozen edamame with water for 10 seconds, then thaw in a bowl on the countertop. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add green tea.
- Cook pasta in green tea until al dente according to package instructions.
- In a separate pot, bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cook black rice according to package directions.
- In a small bowl, whisk peanut butter, olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt, and pepper.
- Drain pasta and toss with cooked rice and edamame.
- Drizzle with peanut butter dressing.
- Gently toss to coat. Sprinkle with lemon zest.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.