Roasted Chia Chickpeas
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine chickpeas with olive oil, chia seeds, sea salt, pepper, and chili powder. Gently toss to coat.
- Transfer chickpeas to a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast until golden brown, approximately 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Set aside to cool before serving.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 10 days in the refrigerator. Toss into salads, stir-fries, or pasta dishes.
Makes 1 cup
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.