Sweet Mint Pea Dip
- 3 cups frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons cashews, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed orange juice
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- ½ teaspoon orange zest
- Sliced vegetables for dipping, such as cucumbers, zucchini, and bell peppers
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add peas. Cook for 1 minute, then transfer to an ice water bath.
- In a food processor, combine peas, mint, cashews, avocado oil, orange juice, sea salt, and pepper. Pulse until smooth.
- Sprinkle with orange zest. Serve with sliced vegetables
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.