Turkey Teriyaki in Lettuce Cups
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (12 ounce) bag stir fry vegetables (or a combination of shredded carrots and snow peas)
- ½ cup gluten-free teriyaki sauce, plus more for serving
- 3/4 cup bean sprouts
- 8 lettuce leaf cups (iceberg, butter, or romaine)
- Heat a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add the turkey and cook, breaking it up with spatula, until browned and no longer pink, about 4 minutes. Remove the turkey from the pan. Heat the oil in the skillet, then add the stir-fry vegetables. Cook for 1 minute, stirring. Add the turkey back to the pan along with ½ cup teriyaki sauce. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in the bean sprouts and remove from heat.
- Spoon the stir fry mixture into the lettuce cups and serve with more teriyaki sauce on the side.
Serves 4 (2 lettuce cups per serving)
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.