Stir Fry Noodles with Peanut Sauce
- 1 pound rice noodles (sometimes called rice sticks or Banh Pho) or gluten-free fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 7 ounces shiitake mushrooms, cleaned, stemmed, and sliced into ¼-inch pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, stemmed, seeded, deveined, and thinly sliced
- 6 green onions, cleaned, trimmed, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- ¾ cup gluten-free peanut sauce, such as San-J Thai Peanut Sauce
- Cook the noodles in salted boiling water according to the package directions, stirring often with a fork to keep the noodles separated.
- Drain and rinse well under hot water.
- Heat the oil over high heat in a large skillet or wok until it shimmers.
- Add the mushrooms, peppers, and white parts of the green onions.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the drained noodles, green parts of the green onions, and the peanut sauce.
- Continue to cook, stirring constantly for another 2 minutes or until the noodles have absorbed most of the sauce. Serve immediately.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.