- 5 whole lemons
- ½ cup unsalted butter , room temperature
- 4 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 green onion , minced
- 1½ pounds little neck clams , scrubbed
- Cut 4 of the lemons into wedges and reserve for serving.
- Finely grate the zest of the remaining lemon and juice it.
- Combine the butter with the garlic, green onion, and the lemon juice and zest.
- Heat a grill to medium heat.
- Place the clams directly on the grill, cover, and cook for 6-8 minutes or until the clams open.
- Place the clams on a serving platter, dot with the butter mixture, and serve immediately with the lemon wedges.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 179 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 9g45%
Vitamin A 565IU11%
Vitamin C 48.7mg59%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.