Servings: 6 Servings
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup gluten-free teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or grapeseed oil
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 red bell peppers seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 8-ounce can sliced water chestnuts drained
- Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes. Toss with the teriyaki sauce and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat until it starts to shimmer. Add the broccoli and red pepper strips and cook for 2 minutes, stirring. Add the water chestnuts and cook for 1 minute, stirring. Remove the vegetables from the pan and reserve.
- Add the chicken and teriyaki sauce to the pan. Cook, stirring for about 4 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Add the vegetables back to the pan and cook for 1 minute more.
- Serve with rice if desired.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 217 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g5%
Vitamin A 1655IU33%
Vitamin C 106.1mg129%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.