Before sending them off for the night, make sure to fill up your ghosts, goblins and gremlins with Skeleton Ribs for a night of tricks and treats.
Servings: 8 Servings
- 2 racks baby back pork ribs
- 4 tablespoons gluten-free dry rub for beef or pork
- ¾ cup gluten-free barbecue sauce
- Preheat the oven to 250ºF.
- Rub both sides of each rack of ribs liberally with dry rub. Wrap each rack separately in foil, place on a baking sheet, and cook for 3½ hours or until tender. (Can be prepared to this point up to 2 days ahead. Keep in foil and refrigerate. If preparing ahead, let the ribs sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before proceeding.)
- Preheat the broiler to high and position the top rack about 5 inches from the broiler element.
- Remove the ribs from the foil and place on a baking sheet. Brush one side of the ribs with barbecue sauce and broil for 5 minutes. Flip the ribs over, brush the other side with barbecue sauce, and broil for another 5 minutes. Serve with the rest of the barbecue sauce on the side.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 190 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g5%
Vitamin A 115IU2%
Vitamin C 0.4mg0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.