No-Bake Brownie Bites
These little bites are a quick and easy way to get your brownie fix without having to turn on the oven. They’re simple, healthy, and delicious, and they also double as a perfect pre- or post-workout snack!
No-Bake Brownie Bite
- 10 pitted Medjool dates
- ¾ cup raw almonds or nuts of choice
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons almond butter or nut butter of choice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Place the dates and almonds in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade. Process on high until it resembles a crumbly, sandy texture.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and process until a dough begins to form. Taking 1-2 tablespoons of dough in your hands, gently roll the mixture into balls. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Enjoy immediately or store in a sealed container in the fridge or freezer.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.