Easy Pumpkin Pie
What’s the perfect way to end any holiday meal? With pie, of course!
Baking pies can be challenging and time consuming even for the most experienced baker. With these five ingredient (not including water, oil, salt, and pepper) pie recipes, we have taken some shortcuts that will save time without sacrificing flavor.
Gluten Free Easy Pumpkin Pie
- Vegetable oil
- 1 gluten-free graham cracker crust
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Lightly brush or spray a 9-inch pie pan with oil. Crumble the pie crust into the pie pan, then press the crumbs firmly into the pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, milk, eggs, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust. Bake for 15 minutes, lower the temperature to 350°F, and bake for another 40-50 minutes or until the filling is set. If the pie starts to get too brown, lay a piece of foil over the top of the pie, making sure the foil does not touch the filling. Let cool, then refrigerate overnight or until serving time. Can be made a day ahead.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.