Cranberry Fluff Salad 1.jpg

Gluten Free Cranberry Fluff Salad Recipe

This is a staple at our holiday table. About 96.5 percent of our family loves this exactly as-is, with the fluffy, creamy texture. Luckily, I can easily appease the other 3.5 percent who are not so fond of the fluff part. In case you also have guests who may not appreciate the fluffy texture of this dish, they will happily eat the relish.

Make-ahead note: This is best when made at least one full day in advance. It will seem a little liquidy at first, but as it sits and the flavors blend, it will become the perfect consistency.

No ratings yet
Cranberry Fluff Salad 1.jpg
Print Recipe

Gluten Free Cranberry Fluff Salad Recipe

Prep Time15 mins
Refrigeration time9 hrs
Course: Dessert
Cuisine: American
Servings: 15 people
Calories: 227kcal
Author: Kim Maes

Ingredients

  • 2 (12 ounce) packages fresh cranberries
  • (12 ounce) packages fresh cranberries
  • 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, undrained
  • cups sugar
  • 2 cups mini marshmallows
  • 3 ounces cream cheese softened
  • 2 cups heavy whipping cream

Instructions

  • One day before: Pulse cranberries until coarsely chopped in a food processor. Add pineapple and sugar and pulse 2-3 times until fully combined.
  • Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. At this point, set aside half of the mixture in a separate serving bowl to serve as a relish. (IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do not want to reserve half of this to serve as a relish, only use 1 package of cranberries, 1 can of pineapple, and ¾ cup sugar.)
  • After the mixture has rested in the refrigerator, stir in the marshmallows. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese on medium until smooth. Pour in the heavy cream and beat on high until stiff peaks form. Fold the cream mixture into the cranberry mixture.
  • Cover and refrigerate in a serving bowl overnight or for at least 8 hours.
  • Day of serving: Remove from the refrigerator and serve.

Nutrition

Nutrition Facts
Gluten Free Cranberry Fluff Salad Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 227 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Fat 13g20%
Saturated Fat 8g40%
Cholesterol 49mg16%
Sodium 35mg1%
Potassium 31mg1%
Carbohydrates 26g9%
Sugar 24g27%
Protein 1g2%
Vitamin A 545IU11%
Vitamin C 0.2mg0%
Calcium 26mg3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.
Tags: Cranberries Cream Cheese Gluten-Free Gluten-Free Recipes Holiday Magazine Marshmallow Pineapple Whipped Cream
0 shares
Previous Post

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania

Next Post

Cacao & Ginger Gelt Recipe

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Recipe Rating




Get a Free Summer eBook

When you Subscribe to Gluten Free & More Magazine!

Bonus!

Summer BBQ eBook Cover

Finish your subscription

sign-up by following the steps here:

Click below to get your free eBook!