Gluten-Free Spinach & Prosciutto Frittata Recipe
If you thought campfire cooking consisted only of hot dogs and toasted marshmallows, think again! This Gluten-Free Spinach & Prosciutto Frittata Recipe is fit for stovetop or campfire.
Chop the garlic and prosciutto ahead of time and store in separate containers in your cooler, that way you don’t have to worry about chopping and cleaning the extra dishes while you’re out camping.
For more camping-friendly recipes, click here.
Spinach & Prosciutto Frittata
- 4 large eggs
- 4 ounces feta cheese cut into cubes
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 slices prosciutto/Parma ham roughly chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 3 garlic cloves peeled and diced
- ½ teaspoon granulated sun-dried tomatoes*
- Combine eggs, cheese, and pepper in a large bowl. Whisk until well-beaten and set aside.
- Heat a large pan until hot. Coat the bottom of the pan with oil and add prosciutto. Cook for 2 minutes. Add spinach and garlic. Season with granulated sun-dried tomatoes. Sauté for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add the egg mixture into the pan. Cover with a lid and cook on low for 7-10 minutes, until the eggs are set. Remove from heat, transfer to 4 plates, and serve.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.