Garlic Parm Sweet Potatoes
Naturally gluten free and super easy to make, these Garlic Parm Sweet Potatoes pair beautifully with a roasted turkey or ham for holiday dinner.
Garlic Parm Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- ¼ cup (30 g) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for greasing the pans
- 3 cloves garlic , minced or finely grated
- 1 teaspoon (6 g) kosher or fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon (1 g) herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon (1 g) finely chopped fresh thyme
- ½ cup (50 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 medium sweet potatoes , peeled and sliced into ¼-inch thick rounds
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Combine the butter, olive oil, garlic, salt, herb seasoning, thyme, and all but 2 tablespoons of the cheese in the bottom of a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Add the sweet potatoes and toss gently to coat.
- Lightly grease the bottom and sides of 2 medium baking dishes or casserole dishes with olive oil. Arrange the sweet potatoes in the baking dishes, tucking them together like shingles to fit into the pans. Sprinkle each dish with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Serve warm.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.