This famous cool and creamy treat is made with frozen pineapple, vanilla ice cream, and pineapple juice. It’s refreshing on a hot day and makes you feel like you’re on a tropical vacation.
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream (regular or dairy-free)
- ½ - ¾ cup pineapple juice
- Add the frozen pineapple, ice cream, and ½ cup pineapple juice to a blender and blend until smooth. Add the remaining pineapple juice, as needed, to reach your desired consistency.
- Transfer to a piping bag fitted with a star tip and pipe into 2 cups, or scoop into the cups.
- Serve immediately or freeze. If desired, you can serve with extra pineapple juice on top for a float-style treat.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 310 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 5g25%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Vitamin A 399IU8%
Vitamin C 29mg35%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.