This famous cool and creamy treat is made with frozen pineapple, vanilla ice cream, and pineapple juice. It’s refreshing on a hot day and makes you feel like you’re on a tropical vacation.
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream (regular or dairy-free)
- ½ - ¾ cup pineapple juice
- Add the frozen pineapple, ice cream, and ½ cup pineapple juice to a blender and blend until smooth. Add the remaining pineapple juice, as needed, to reach your desired consistency.
- Transfer to a piping bag fitted with a star tip and pipe into 2 cups, or scoop into the cups.
- Serve immediately or freeze. If desired, you can serve with extra pineapple juice on top for a float-style treat.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.