Soup in a Jar
There is nothing better than a warm cup of soup on a rainy day. Here in Florida, some summer days are dark and rainy. This Soup in a Jar is the best soup to keep you warm and cozy during a rainy day. This soup is simple to make and is delicious.
To make this soup you combine the chili garlic sauce, San-J 25% Less Sodium Tamari, and miso at the bottom of a large jar. Then you layer the tofu, spinach, carrots, noodles, and sesame seeds on top of the sauce. When you are ready to eat you pour boiling water in the jar and let it sit for 5 minutes. This soup is perfect to prepare ahead of time to bring to work for lunch or for a quick dinner.
Give this soup a try!
Get more soup recipes here.
Soup in a Jar
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon San-J 25% Less Sodium Tamari
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free miso paste
- ½ cup extra firm tofu , cut into cubes
- ½ cup baby spinach
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- 2 ounces rice vermicelli noodles
- 1 teaspoon black and white sesame seeds
- 2 cups boiling water
- Combine chili garlic sauce, tamari, and miso in the bottom of a large jar with a lid. Layer in tofu, spinach, carrots, rice noodles, and sesame seeds.
- When ready to eat, pour in boiling water and allow to sit for 3–5 minutes.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.