Dairy Free Pots de Chocolate
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
- 9 ounces dairy free, dark chocolate, chopped or 1½ cups good quality chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Berries for garnish, optional
- Bring 2 inches of water to a simmer in large saucepan.
- Turn the heat to low and keep the water at barely a simmer.
- Shake the can of coconut milk well and pour into a heatproof mixing bowl that will fit over the saucepan without the bottom touching the simmering water.
- Add the chocolate and place over the sauce pan.
- Melt the chocolate, stirring it a few times.
- Once the chocolate has melted, whisk in the vanilla and then the egg.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.