Fall in Vermont
Flavorful spices in the pumpkin pie liqueur along with a garnish of cinnamon make this cocktail echo the flavors of fall. It’s like taking a walk in the park during a gorgeous fall day in Vermont.
Fall in Vermont
- 1½ ounces light rum
- 1 ounce pumpkin pie liqueur
- ½ ounce Kahlua
- Ground cinnamon for garnish
Make a single serving:
- In a cocktail shaker, add ice along with the light rum, pumpkin pie liqueur, and Kahlua.
- Shake up well and strain into a martini glass.
- Sprinkle your desired amount of cinnamon on top. It’s that simple!
Make multiple servings:
- Pour your desired amounts of the light rum, pumpkin pie liqueur, and Kahlua into a pitcher, multiplying them for as many cocktails as you need to make.
- Take a long spoon and stir up your ingredients very well.
- Place your pitcher into the refrigerator so that it stays cold. (The amount of time you leave the pitcher in the refrigerator, whether it’s 1 hour or 4 hours, doesn’t really matter because you will be chilling it in the next step.)
- Once the guests have arrived and it is time to serve the cocktails, take out a cocktail shaker and fill it half way full with ice.
- Take your pitcher out of the refrigerator and give it another good stir.
- Fill up your shaker ¾ full with the cocktail mixture and shake well to get it chilled.
- Strain your cocktail into martini glasses and sprinkle a little ground cinnamon on top of each glass.
- Depending on how many you are making, repeat these steps until everyone (including yourself) gets to experience their own Fall in Vermont!
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.