- 1 cup plain ricotta cheese
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 large or 2 small gluten-free pizza crusts
- 2½ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil divided use
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Large handful fresh arugula
- ½ tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ricotta, mozzarella, garlic, and oregano. Place the pizza crust(s) on a baking sheet or pizza stone. Brush with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Spread with the ricotta mixture and top with grated Parmesan cheese. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- While the pizza is baking, toss the arugula with the remaining ½ tablespoon olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Remove the pizza from the oven, top with the arugula mixture, and serve.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s. This blog accepts free manufacturers samples and forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Affiliate links may be included in this post.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.