Cinnamon Almond Flour Quinoa Bread Recipe
Since quinoa flour is high in protein, it helps to give structure to gluten-free breads and helps them rise a bit more. It also has a lovely taste when toasted – it becomes very nutty and fragrant. Of course, that is completely optional. I find that even when untreated, quinoa flour is simply delicious.
This simple spiced quick bread has a lovely texture and toasts up beautifully. I love serving it with almond butter and sliced banana for breakfast!
Gluten Free Cinnamon Almond Flour Quinoa Bread Recipe
- 1½ cups blanched almond flour
- ½ cup quinoa flour
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar or granulated sugar of choice
- 2 teaspoons coconut flour
- 1 heaping teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 5 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or liquid sweetener of choice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Turbinado sugar for topping optional
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line an 8x4-inch loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the dry ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the eggs, oil, syrup, and vinegar. Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry and mix until combined.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and sprinkle the top with turbinado sugar, if desired. Bake on the center rack for 30-35 minutes until the top has turned golden brown and a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 1 hour then transfer to a wire rack and cool completely before slicing.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.