Gluten-Free Roasted Carrots with Maple Tahini Sauce & Pumpkin Seeds
This is a delicious, simple, and naturally gluten-free side dish that can be served for any occasion. It’s healthy and full of flavor from the Simple Maple Tahini Sauce!
Roasted Carrots with Maple Tahini Sauce & Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 pounds whole carrots including the leafy tops
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Maple Tahini Sauce for serving
- ¼ cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Trim the carrot tops so only about 1 inch remains. Wash and peel the carrots. Toss in a large bowl with the olive oil, maple syrup, and a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Arrange in even layers on the baking sheets. Roast for 25-30 minutes, tossing once halfway through, or until just tender.
- Arrange the carrots on a platter. Drizzle with desired amount of Maple Tahini Sauce, serving any remaining on the side. Top with the toasted pumpkin seeds and serve.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.