Smoky Roasted Sweet Potatoes Recipe
This Smoky Roasted Sweet Potatoes Recipe is a flavorful side dish that makes a tasty accompaniment to any Cinco de Mayo spread.
Smoky Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 1½ pounds sweet potatoes , cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Kosher or fine sea salt , to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and toss well to coat the sweet potatoes with the oil and spices. Spread the potatoes out on the baking sheets. Roast for 25-35 minutes, stirring once halfway through, until tender and brown in spots.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.