Plant-Based Breakfast Casserole
Need an easy brunch recipe? This Plant-Based Breakfast Casserole is so simple, and so tasty! It’s a great vegan recipe for brunch and it feeds at least 8 people. Whether or not your guests are vegetarian, vegan, or meat-eaters, they’ll enjoy this dish!
To make this dish cheesy without the use of cheese, we used Loca Foods plant-based potato queso. You can use their mild or spicy variety. If you want to add cooked plant-based sausage to this dish, that would be a nice addition, too!
I love that this recipe is basically a dump and bake dish, after you prep the veggies of course. You can chop the veggies the night before and store them in the refrigerator, then just combine everything in the morning and bake it.
Get more gluten-free breakfast and brunch recipes.
Gluten-Free Plant-Based Breakfast Casserole
- Gluten-free nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen gluten-free hash browns
- 1 onion , diced
- 1 red bell pepper , seeded, deveined, and diced
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms , baby bellas (cremini) or white
- 2 cups chopped kale or spinach
- 1½ jars Loca Foods Potato Queso , mild or spicy
- Smoked paprika
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x12-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the hashbrowns with the onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, and kale. Add the queso and mix well. Pour into the prepared dish and sprinkle with paprika. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until everything is hot.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.