Asian Chicken Salad
Once you prep the veggies for this Asian Chicken Salad recipe, the steps to putting it together couldn’t be simpler. It’s one of those dishes that you can make again and again, keeping it in the fridge for easy lunches during the week. It’s chock full of healthy ingredients and flavor!
What I love most about this salad is that it holds up well even after dressing it. Plus, if you omit the chicken, it is a good salad for picnics and cookouts because it doesn’t contain mayo. For the dressing, this salad uses 4 simple ingredients: San-J 25% Less Sodium Tamari, olive oil, sweet chili sauce, and lime juice.
This crunchy, fresh salad is a winner!
Get more gluten-free salad recipes.
Gluten-Free Asian Chicken Salad
- 3 tablespoons San-J 25% Less Sodium Tamari
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 head Napa cabbage , shredded
- 2 cups chopped or shredded cooked chicken
- 2 large carrots , peeled and grated
- ½ cup toasted cashews , roughly chopped
- ¼ cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- In a small jar, combine the tamari, oil, sweet chili sauce, and lime juice. Shake to blend.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients. Add the dressing and toss.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.