Gazpacho is a flavorful cold soup made of raw, blended vegetables, that is perfect to eat on a hot summer day! This Easy Gazpacho recipe is made with simple, wholesome ingredients and a convenient shortcut – jarred salsa.
For this recipe, I used a jar of Xochitl’s Chunky Style Salsa, tomato juice, and lime juice. For the veggies, I used tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, and red onion. I like to garnish this with cilantro and lime wedges and serve it with avocado and a side of Xochitl’s corn tortilla chips. Delish!
Get more gluten-free summer recipes.
Easy Gazpacho Recipe
- 1 (15-ounce) jar Xochitl Chunky Style Salsa
- 2 cups tomato juice
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tomatoes , diced
- 1 seedless cucumber , diced
- 1 red bell pepper , seeded, deveined, and diced
- ½ red onion , diced
- Salt and pepper , to taste
- Fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Xochitl Corn Tortilla Chips
- Combine the salsa, tomato juice, and lime juice. Place all the diced vegetables in a large glass bowl. Pour the salsa mixture over and stir. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour; it should be cold. Taste and add salt and pepper, as desired.
- Serve with garnishes of choice.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.