Gluten-Free Lazy Enchiladas
There’s a reason Lazy Enchiladas are a Tik-Tok trend right now! They’re so easy, a lazy cook can make them! Not to say any of our readers are lazy cooks … but hey, we could all use easy-peasy recipes from time to time, right? Especially during busy weekdays or if you’ve got kids running around, dishes like this are much-needed for our arsenal of go-to, quick-and-easy meals. We’ve made Gluten-Free Lazy Enchiladas here, and I think you’ll love them for their simplicity and for how delicious they are. These are pure comfort food.
To make these ultra-simple enchiladas, you’ll start by baking gluten-free taquitos. Then, you’ll add some gluten-free enchilada sauce (I used Hatch Organic Red Enchilada Sauce), cover with shredded cheese, and bake again for about 10 minutes. Top as you prefer and devour!
You can use any variation of gluten-free taquitos you’d like, such as chicken or vegetarian ones.
Get more gluten-free quick and easy recipes.
Gluten-Free Lazy Enchiladas Recipe
- Gluten-free nonstick cooking spray
- 20-24 gluten-free taquitos
- 1 (15-ounce) can Hatch Organic Red Enchilada Sauce
- 2 cups grated Mexican blend cheese
- Mexican crema or sour cream , optional
- Cilantro , optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Layer in the taquitos and spray with cooking spray. Cook according to the package directions.
- Pour the enchilada sauce over the cooked taquitos, cover with cheese, and bake for another 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with crema and cilantro, if desired.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.