Servings: 1 cup
- 1½ cups pine nuts
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 30-40 fresh basil leaves about 3 ounces
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- ½ teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt or more to taste
- ½ cup filtered water
- In a food processor or blender, blend all ingredients until a paste forms. If the pesto seems too dry, add a bit more oil or water. Taste and adjust salt, if desired.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 1851 Calories from Fat 1728
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 17g85%
Vitamin A 690IU14%
Vitamin C 5.6mg7%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s. This blog accepts free manufacturers samples and forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Affiliate links may be included in this post.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.