Servings: 6 people
- 2 pounds red potatoes peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 12-ounce bottle gluten-free beer
- 4 cups gluten-free chicken or vegetable broth
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 ounces shredded Monterey or Pepper Jack cheese
- Sliced green onion for garnish
- Use a 6-quart slow cooker. Add the first 4 ingredients to the insert. Cover and cook on low for 7 hours, or until the potatoes can mash easily with a fork. Mash with a large fork or potato masher, or pulse with a handheld immersion blender. Stir in the cream cheese and shredded Jack cheese. Serve when the cheese has melted completely. Garnish with green onion, if desired.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 273 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 7g35%
Vitamin A 410IU8%
Vitamin C 24mg29%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.