Maple Spice Pecans
A few spices and a splash of maple syrup are all it takes to transform a few cups of pecans into an irresistible treat. Serve these at parties, add them to buffet spreads, stash them away for snacking, or package them up as seasonal gifts.
Gluten Free Maple Spice Pecans
- 4 cups raw pecans
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1½ teaspoons chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper optional
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well. Spread the pecans out evenly on the baking sheets. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheets from the oven, stir the nuts with a spatula, and then continue baking for 5-10 minutes more, until the nuts are fragrant and deep brown. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.