Corn & Black Bean Salsa
Need something tasty, simple, and healthy to snack on while you watch the big football game? Me neither. But that’s just because I don’t watch football! I do, however, need something tasty, simple, and healthy to snack on while I binge watch my favorite TV shows. Regardless of what you’re watching when you need a snack, this Corn & Black Bean Salsa recipe is a delicious option.
This recipe is made with 5 ingredients (not including salt, pepper, oil and vinegar) and each of the ingredients is easy to find. Black beans, frozen corn kernels, red onion, cumin, and diced tomatoes and green chilies (I use Hatch brand – they offer regular or with roasted garlic or with jalapeños – all three are great!).
Get more gluten-free appetizer and snack recipes.
Gluten-Free Corn & Black Bean Salsa Recipe
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups fresh or frozen and thawed corn kernels
- 1 (10-ounce) can Hatch Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, drained
- ½ small red onion , finely diced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Kosher or fine sea salt , to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper , to taste
- Combine beans, corn, tomato and chilies, onion, cumin, oil, and vinegar in a medium mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.