Holiday Drinks With Mozart
It’s the holiday season! My favorite part of the season is to eat delicious food and sipping my favorite drinks. I love making dessert cocktails for all my friends and family for the holidays and thought I would share some of my favorites.
This Dark Chocolate Margarita is a favorite for all my tequila fans. The bold tequila flavor is balanced out nicely with the sweetness of the chocolate. This drink is made with Mozart Dark Chocolate Liqueur. This sweet yet powerful drink is fun to enjoy with all of your friends and family this season.
Another one of my favorite drinks is this Chocolate Espresso Martini. I love going out and ordering these at bars and restaurants, but now I can make them in the comfort of my own home. This cocktail is made with Mozart Chocolate Coffee Liqueur that gives the drink a sweet coffee flavor.
Have a safe holiday season and give these recipes a try!
Get more cocktail recipes here!
Dark Chocolate Margarita
- 4 tablespoons coarse sugar
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon Aleppo or cayenne pepper
- ½ cup chocolate syrup plus more for rimming the glasses
- ½ cup Mozart Dark Chocolate Liqueur
- 6 ounces blanco tequila
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ⅓ cup orange liqueur
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine sugar, cocoa powder, and pepper and put on a small plate. Pour some syrup onto another small plate. Dip the rims of 4 margarita glasses first into the syrup and then into the sugar mixture.
- Combine ½ cup chocolate syrup, the Mozart Dark Chocolate Liqueur, tequila, cream, orange liqueur, and cinnamon in a pitcher.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and working in batches, shake the margaritas with ice and pour into the glasses.
Chocolate Espresso Martini
- 2 ounces Mozart Chocolate Coffee Liqueur
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream , divided
- 1 shot espresso
- Chocolate covered espresso beans
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add Mozart Chocolate Coffee Liqueur, vodka, 1 tablespoon heavy cream, and espresso. Shake for 30 seconds. Divide among two martini glasses.
- Put the remaining heavy cream in a small jar and shake until thickened. Gently pour on top of the martinis so it sits on top. Top with chocolate covered espresso beans and serve.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.