Instead of heating up the kitchen, plug in the slow cooker. This chicken is marinated with apricot, Dijon, and soy sauce for a flavorful dinner.
Servings: 4 Servings
- 2½ pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 11-ounce jar apricot marmalade or preserves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes optional
- Use a 4-quart slow cooker. Place the chicken in the bottom of your slow cooker insert. In a mixing bowl, combine the diced onion, marmalade, mustard, soy sauce, ginger, and red chili flakes. Stir well. Pour this sauce evenly over the top of the chicken. Stir to evenly disperse the sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for about 4 hours. Serve over white or brown basmati rice if desired.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 397 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 3g15%
Vitamin A 75IU2%
Vitamin C 3mg4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.